Thursday, December 08, 2005

Yummy Candy

I have a decided sweet-tooth. This is rather troublesome since, if I'm not careful, I'll end up eating candy for dinner instead of opting for real food.

My all-time favorite candy is Peanut M&Ms,





followed closely by Chick-o-Stick. As you can see, I am fond of that salty-sweet peanutty taste!

Peanut M&Ms are fun to eat in the bathtub. I like to take a good book, a bag of lovely candy, a bottle of Diet Pepsi (my drink of choice), and soak until I look like a raisin.

Besides my M&Ms and C-o-S, I am rather partial to marshmallows and nougat, and I would trade my left leg for really good dark chocolate.

Sweets are funny, because they seem like a guilty pleasure, unless you pack them with vitamins and call the result a "sports bar"! I feel much more virtuous eating a sports bar than a candy bar, though they are pretty much the same for all intents and purposes. Weird. Right now I'm all about Caramel Coconut Promax bars--they taste SO good, yet they offer lots (20g) of protein, some fiber, and lots of vitamins and minerals.

If you are interested in reading about candy in-depth, try CandyBlog at http://www.typetive.com/candyblog
The reviews are useful and insightful, but I love just looking at the photographs!

Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home